I believe that cultivating
gratitude can transform not only how we view our (beautiful yet deeply
imperfect) lives, but transforms our lives themselves.
Each week I will share with you seven things that I am thankful for.
I'd love to have you join me in your own post or simply here in the comments.
Because taking just a moment to appreciate what we have can change everything.
Today I'm thankful for…
1. waking up each morning, here, on this little farm;
2. jars in the pantry and food in the freezer – abundance everywhere I look;
3. fresh elecampane for the first time – and watching my son dig it, clean it, and make his own cough syrup before bed;
4. our strong and swift return to health;
5. the leaves turning color on the hills, and knowing that full color won't slip by unnoticed this year;
6. excitement as I rock out a few LüSa projects during my work day;
7. and the promise of a better day.
Link up to a post of your own in the comments, or simply leave your
list there. I look forward to seeing what ordinary, extraordinary
blessings you're counting today.