(Because four broody hens in one box is always better than one.)
It's been ages since I've shared a "cultivating gratitude" post and I realize that I miss it – and need it – so much right now.
So here it is. A little thankfulness on this peaceful Sunday morning.
: : :
I believe that cultivating gratitude can transform not only how we view our (beautiful yet deeply imperfect) lives, but transforms our lives themselves.
Each week I will share with you seven things that I am thankful for.
I'd love to have you join me in your own post or simply here in the comments.
Because taking just a moment to appreciate what we have can change everything.
Today I'm thankful for…
1. My mom and the chance to spend most of last week with her. I treasure the laughter and conversations that we share.
2. A visit this weekend with a dear friend, her husband, and their beautiful, sharp (and hilarious!) farm-loving kids.
3. The magic of herbal remedies and their tendency to show up for when we need them most (if only we learn to listen).
4. Antibiotics (and taking my last dose of this morning of a 30-day round).
5. The new friends who helped our sick goat return to good health with their generous, thoughtful advice.
6. An epic garlic harvest and the guy who made it all come together (thanks, babe).
And 7. the promise, potential, and peace of a quiet day at home. It's exactly what we all need.
Link up to a post of your own in the comments, or simply leave your list there. I look forward to seeing what ordinary, extraordinary blessings you're counting today.