I believe that cultivating gratitude can transform not only how we view our (beautiful yet deeply imperfect) lives, but transforms our lives themselves.
Each week I will share with you seven things that I am thankful for.
I'd love to have you join me in your own post or simply here in the comments.
Because taking just a moment to appreciate what we have can change everything.
Today I'm thankful for…
1. Abundance – August is abundance, no matter how overgrown my garden is this year;
2. Honey – the excitement of realizing our first honey harvest (ever!);
3. Simplifying – another pickup truck load of things we don't need, delivered to the thrift store;
4. Family – an impromptu family Uno night and laughing until our bellies hurt;
5. Home – watching the hills and the creek change through the seasons;
6. Medicine – elderberries ripening on the bushes, just waiting to be transformed into winter tonics for our family;
And 7. Rain – finally, finally rain.
Link up to a post of your own in the comments, or simply leave your list there. I look forward to seeing what ordinary, extraordinary blessings you're counting today.