I believe that cultivating gratitude can transform not only how we view our (beautiful yet deeply imperfect) lives, but transforms our lives themselves.
Each week I will share with you seven things that I am thankful for.
I'd love to have you join me in your own post or simply here in the comments.
Because taking just a moment to appreciate what we have can change everything.
Today I'm thankful for…
1. My freezer and pantry slowly filling with summer's bounty;
2. Clean fleeces from our spring shearing piling up in my porch;
3. Finding my writing voice and carving out small moments to write once more;
4. A rainbow of paint spattered on my arms from a busy week of transforming ordinary into extraordinary;
5. Watching my children follow their passions and their dreams;
6. Their voices whispering to me after light's out about the small business ideas they have for tomorrow;
And 7. Simple abundance of every sort.
Link up to a post of your own in the comments, or simply leave your list there. I look forward to seeing what ordinary, extraordinary blessings you're counting today.
First two photos by Pete.