The lessons of this week:
1. If we wait until our house is clean to invite people over for dinner we'll never socialize again.
2. If my little ones miss their bedtimes by a couple of hours they'll really be okay (and we'll all have a good time together until they finally tuck in).
3. Hiking is more fun than thrifting.
4. Thrifting is still really fun.
5. Since my almost eight year old saw fairy dust in the spot below, it must really be a fairy land as the kids suspected.
6. We're all measurably happier when I stay in touch with my sense of humor and patience.
7. Good friends who truly get you (with all your quirks) are among our greatest blessings.
8. Hold your loved ones close and treasure each moment.
Add your lessons in the comments below, won't you?
P.S. Check back tomorrow for a generous giveaway from Life Without Plastic of a steel tiffin and a stainless steel food storage box.