Today I'm thankful for the small magical things that make life sweet.
1. The bird-catching ninja that is my girl.
2. A weekend spent with my mom and dad, here on the farm.
4. A dozen tiny, precious jars of cherry-almond preserves. (I used my honey-sweetened strawberry jam recipe but subbed cherries and added a splash of almond extract just before jarring.)
Oh, my. These are like gold.
5. These hard to photograph but easy to love tomato cages that Pete and I made out of concrete reinforcing wire.
Strong, stable, tall, and no tying required. For the first time ever our tomatoes will be up off the ground before it's too late!
6. And best of all, honeybees in the garden! I've been waiting for years, and they are finally here.
And so much gratitude.
What's on your list?