I know. I know. I'm stepping back. I really am.
I believe that cultivating
gratitude can transform not only how we view our (beautiful yet deeply
imperfect) lives, but transforms our lives themselves.
Each week I will share with you seven things that I am thankful for.
I'd love to have you join me in your own post or simply here in the comments.
Because taking just a moment to appreciate what we have can change everything.
Today I'm thankful for…
1. children mustering the courage to face their fears;
2. lots of projects going on – then coming off – my needles;
3. a favorite season unfolding, (or as Sage put it when he was 2, "all the autumn on those trees"),
4. the blessings of new and old friends;
6. that familiar feeling in my core of feeling so happy – so blessed – that I might burst;
and 7. feeling heard.
Link up to a post of your own in the comments, or simply leave your
list there. I look forward to seeing what ordinary, extraordinary
blessings you're counting today.