I believe that cultivating
gratitude can transform not only how we view our (beautiful yet deeply
imperfect) lives, but transforms our lives themselves.
Each week I will share with you seven things that I am thankful for.
I'd love to have you join me in your own post or simply here in the comments.
Because taking just a moment to appreciate what we have can change everything.
Today I'm thankful for…
1. this incredible parade and the magical small town that keeps me in awe year after year;
2. the hard frost that ushered in a new season two nights ago;
3. a new project on my needles with yarn from my stash (for a little lady about to turn seven);
4. family work days at LüSa Organics;
5. gathering with friends around the fire pit on our farm for an impromptu welcome to Autumn;
6. cozy fingerless gloves and wool slippers;
and 7. your words and support along this journey.
Link up to a post of your own in the comments, or simply leave your
list there. I look forward to seeing what ordinary, extraordinary
blessings you're counting today.