I am loving:
1. The seamless adjustment to a rhythm-of-the-road lifestyle for the kids (and me).
2. Fresh seafood.
3. Sunrise, seashells, sand, sea, sunset, sleep.
4. Being unplugged from the internet with time to knit, sleep, and dream.
5. Creative play that exists only in the space that is free of toys and free of time.
7. Lupine calling the jellyfish "peanutbutterfish" – just for fun.
8. Night sounds at the ocean.
9. This brief moment alone while my mom takes the kids on an adventure.
10. Knowing that we still have two more weeks to go.
Thinking of you all as we wander out way through the dunes and across the country. Wish you were here. Each of you.